HomeAboutContactGifts

Monday 19 May 2014

You Are As Welcome As The flowers In May...





(Thank you Google)


May
 At The Hive..
Hello
We would just like to say
" You are as welcome as the flowers in May!
We've been busy little bee's here in the shop, just recently.
Phew!
 Oh my, May already, 
We wonder just how that happened!




We now have our new stairway in place..
Exciting! times a head..







With lots of lovely new pretty pieces..
'Oh decisions, decisions'..
Come lets take a peak.



Love, Love and Love some more..
( Beautiful old ~y World~y Dresser)
No extra charge for 'wibberly wobbly' original glass! 
To add a little charm to any little place called home..


Old ~ New pieces..
With the prettiest rose pink handles, you've ever seen..



Always lots of 'chippy painted' quirky pieces too!



Our window just now..
Pretty buntings and garden lanterns hang, perfect to
entertain those long 'balmy' evenings..



"Summer time and the living is easy"..




We are wishing you lots and lots
 of warm happy days
 a head..
The kind of days that little' bees' love best of all....
"Take time to smell the roses along
 the way, won't you?"






All grown up!
('Bee' in the meadow's just now)

Bee kind
Bee Creative 
Bee Happy
With hugs and kisses
Bumble Bee x


4 comments:

  1. Your shop is a true delight, I love all the cushions and the stairs...I have a thing for stairs.:) Indeed, a time to BEE happy

    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little Bee..
    What would l do without thee..
    Give me flowers, give me trees..
    Give me a little lovely tease..!

    Lovely little Bee..
    What would l do without thee..
    Love me a little, love me a lot..
    Give me a kiss right on the spot...!

    Lovely little Bee..
    What would l do without thee..
    For you are what makes me smile..
    For a million times a mile...!
    (April...2011).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. I'm sure the hokey cokey is what it's all about! xx
    Love the pic of Bee in the meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many pretty things you have in your shop Maria! The cushions are just adorable and this metal bench is absolutely charming! Wish I could be closer by...
    A big hug from me, Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Free BumbleBee Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com